Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

What to do if You see Maintenance in progress - Domain switching disabled in Blogger



 I bought a new domain http://cashinformant.info for my blog http://cashinformant.blogspot.com from lovinghosting.com and after setting up all the necessary set ups needed. I decided to go back to my blogger dashboard and just insert my domain and boom, what I saw is "Maintenance in progress - Domain Switching Disabled". The first thing that comes to my mind is OMG, I have tampered with something on my blog. I thought it is my new template I uploaded just of recent. Then I decided to check my other blogger blog dashborad and I found out that it is the same thing.

Maintenance in progress - Domain switching disabled.

Immediately, I search for it on google and found out that the problem does not start today nor is my blog has fault and it is up to a week now and I am not the only one facing that problem. "I would have checked before buying the domain" I thought, but I later realised that this is just a technical error from blogger and they are taking care of it. This will soon be resolved and everything will be back in other.

So no fear and I will update it immediately it is resolved.

If you are planning to get a domain, you can wait it is resolved but if you have bought domain just like me. Then you need to wait till it is resolved.

Keep checking here, As I will keep updating you on the new development.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to say that the domain switching feature is back online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is has been long bro

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, Please drop a comment