Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Update: Domain switching enabled on blogger today

domain switching enabled in blogger




Finally today I checked my blogger dashboard and found out that the domain switching had been enable 
Past few weeks now, blogger who just bought new domain including me were worried about the trending topic on blogosphere "Maintenance in Progress - Domain switching disabled". Many had been asking me when all this shit of a maintenance gonna end..

Since, i was worried too, i always check my blogger dashboard if the domain switching has been enable, and to my ultimate surprise today, I found out that custom domain can now be switched.

Only what i am experiencing right now is a little difficulties in switching my domain which i presume that it might be due to the maintenance.

Sure, I know this will affect a lot of domain registrar. So if you are unable to switch your domain yet i.e. if you are still seeing this type of error message "We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 12. Please follow the settings instructions." after you've set up all the necessary settings; then you will need to wait for more days for google/blogger to look into that issue. Hope that wont be another trending topic on blogosphere.

Pals, cheers now and start switching your domain.

NOTE: If you are planning to copy this article, remember to link back to the original page. Don't be a lazy copycat that shows know gratitude.

Share this on facebook and twitter via the button below to inform your other friends. Thanks

4 comments:

  1. Darn.it's been more than a week.I am experiencing the same issue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is a general issue but it is now resolvd and you can switch your domain now

      Delete
  2. anybody please help me.
    how can i register my domain, so that i can use it on publishing it to my blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Admin, you can register a new domain for your blogger blog or for any of your website at www.godaddy.com, if you are still having any difficulties. You can let me know here

      Delete

I love comments, Please drop a comment