Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Back to blogging after flood in Nigeria

Hello pals, It's been long when I posted on this blog due to the flood that occurred in my country - Nigeria which affect my office and computers.

After all, I am back with different dimension of blogging, as you all know this is a general blog with a lots of fun from entertainments to politics to hacking, and many more.

I thank you guys who emailed me, infact I LOVE YOU GUYS for the love you show towards my blog.

I promise to give you guys the best this time as I have compiled a lot during the flood and I will be unleashing them to you.

Incase you've not bookmark this page, better do so now to get more of all my christmas and new year exclusive post.

I have re-arrange my menu bar and all this categories added are the one you can see in the label.

If there is anything you are missing on this page just comment it below and I will add it as quick as possible.

I really appreciate your support....

Let's keep it up!!!

One love

2 comments:

  1. Its nice you made it back to blogging....hope you have been able to recover from the flood, can't wait to read more from you as i have learnt alot from your blog in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desmond, thanks for the love... I have recored fully, and there will be no disappointment anymore.... Thanks once again

      Delete

I love comments, Please drop a comment