Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

JOKE | RELAX LET THE POISON WORK

A man was dying slowly of an unknown illness on his sick bed.
His wife sat at the edge of his bed comforting him to take heart and that he may be well soon.
The man looked up and said weakly, "Sweet love, you have always been there for me even when I sin against you... I have something I must confess", but his wife was quick to say that: "There's no need to confess".
"No, no!" he insisted, "I want to die a peaceful death so I must confess... I slept with your mother, sister, and your best friend!"
His wife replied: "Shhhh!!! I know, I know dearie, but please relax. Remember the doctor said you shouldn't talk too much...So now just rest and let the poison work in your system."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, Please drop a comment