Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

THE BIRTH OF THE HERO


Happily, I launch this new blog because of my friends all over the world to interact effectively and share my ideas and make fun with you all.

As we all know, I’m a fun-lover and I am ready to give you the best of it all.
Firstly, I give all the thanks and glory to Almighty God for making this possible and I also say a BIG THANKS to every one of you who really stand by me all this while on my formal mobile blog – Handsomekingy (www.handsomekingy.heck.in).
Handsomekingy had been a great blog and fun to be due to support you gave to me. Therefore, the best of the best is here and I told you this blog is going to give all the best of fun.
On this blog, we are going to focus on many things as you will have the opportunity to get update directly to your phone by SMS and e-mail free of charge.
Yeah, the best are yet to be mention; the topics I will be dealing with are:
  1.  Browsing Cheats, Tricks and Tips
  2. Wapka site tutorial
  3. Mobile downloads
  4. Entertainments In Nigeria
  5. Hacking and Cracking tutorial
  6. Gossips and Jokes
  7.  Inspirational and Touching stories
  8.  Music and Nollywood gist
  9. Latest news in Nigeria
  10. How to build website and many more
I can’t just list it all, I urge you to keep checking and share our post on facebook and twitter with your friends.
Once more, I thank you all for your great support.


5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm happy to follow u here... U r da bomb...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey boss,good one ya gat here...Tu es magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks... I'm trying to make it up in a beta way tho

      Delete
  3. We anticipate da best from yhu boss...Tu es magnifique

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up
    something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous
    to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering
    if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining,
    but sluggish loading instances times will often affect
    your placement in google and can damage your high
    quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.
    Here is my page - Windows Live Email Lists

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, Please drop a comment