Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN AND TUMBLR POST

After bulk of emails from my friends on how to schedule their facebook, twitter, linkedin, and or tumblr post.

My research later leads to solution to the strenuous updating of the major social networking sites.

Updating your facebook, twitter, Linkedin, and tumblr is a very stressful task.

I have account with all the above social networking sites and I always find it difficult to update most of them.

I always miss most of my friends birthday on Facebook because of lots of works and assignments in my hands.

Because of this. I decided to look for a solution to this, which I later find.

Advantages of Scheduling Your Facebook Post
  • It enables you to send birthday wish to your friends even you are not online.
  • It saves your time of posting on all the social sites differently as you can post it at once to all of them.
  • It increases your chance of reaching to all your friends and fans on the social sites at once
So how can this happen?
Visit http://ping.fm and register with them and you will be able to update your facebook, twitter, linkedin, and tumblr account just one time.

PING.FM is just the best you can try out.

Remember to share this post via our share button below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, Please drop a comment